LiveScore Loop Position Issues

In the Live Clip View I changed loop brace manually to set the extent of the loop and all of the sudden I get a weird key signature without notes in the LiveScore viewer.

Comments

• You will notice that some values in the Live Clip View have changed their color to red which means that the loop is set to a fraction of sixteenth note, too small for LiveScore to create a valid time signature. Fix this issue by setting the sixteenth-note values to a whole number (retyping turns the number from red to black) or make sure the loop brace lines up with the current quantization grid.

• edited May 2017
    I did changed the third number of Loop Position to 2. It turned black but it took an awful long time for the LiveScore Viewer to display the music. Why is that?
  • It's because you set the beginning of the measure to the second sixteenth note thus creating a 15/16 meter, if the original meter was 4/4. LiveScore uses a "beat division scheme" for quantization. The default devision scheme takes a lot of possibilities for quantization into consideration if meters are complex. If you really want to start on the second sixteenth note, change quantization to 16n, 16nt or 32n and, pronto, LiveScore will update instantaneously.